Welcome to the
Yakima Valley Landlords
Serving the Needs of Landlords in Central Washington
Established in 1975 the Yakima Valley Landlords Association is a non-profit group working together to improve and maintain good standards in the management of residential rental property.
The YVLA strives to:
- Help members run a lawful and professional business
- Update members on local, state, and federal housing laws.
- Protect members against unfair municipal, state, or federal legislation in conjunction with our lobbyist
- Work with police, city officials, and state legislators to reduce crime
- Provide members any guidance needed to be successful
- Inform members and renters of their responsibilites and rights through our link to the Residential Landlord / Tenant Act on the Washington State website.
HOW TO JOIN:
Visit our office for an application or complete the online membership application now.The Yakima Valley Landlords Association (YVLA) offers a full array of services! Join today and become part of one of the largest landlord associations in Washington State.
DID YOU KNOW? The City of Yakima Office of Neighborhood Development Services offers to paint over graffiti. The service is offered FREE to all property owners with property in the city limits of Yakima. Sign up here ======> PAINT OUT GRAFFITI
We have Renter Information, too. Click the "For Rent" picture to access our rental search where our landlord members have listed their available rentals in the Yakima Valley area. Search for a house, duplex, multiplex, apartment, condo, townhouse, mobile home, room / shared living, and vacation rentals.
Do you have questions about the 2013 WA State Law that requires carbon monoxide detectors in all rental properties?
Here are some answers --------> Understanding the WA State Carbon Monoxide Law
Read the RCW: 19.27.530
State Building Code Council: Carbon Monoxide Alarm rules and related information
Not a Landlord? No problem!
YOUR AD SPACE IS WAITING...and so is your audience. Would your business benefit from advertising to our over 500 members? We publish a monthly 24 page newsletter to keep our members informed. See our ad rates here.
Link to your website from ours and be listed in our newsletter, speak at membership meetings, and contribute landlord topic related articles to our newsletter. Become an Affiliate Business Member of the YVLA. Click here for additional benefits.